Social Campaign Specialist (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Aug 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 92925
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for a Social Campaign Specialist to work with internal and external teams to execute social campaigns. This includes being involved in all aspects of the execution of organic and paid media campaigns as well as ensuring that the social campaigns perform according to benchmarks. The right candidate has a clear understanding of the media landscape, social media platforms and can use analytics to assess audience behaviors and develop content strategies.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable writing and editing copy for all social platforms, as this role will also help manage some of the Bloomberg Media social channels. This role will work across all digital platforms but specifically focus on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. As part of this role, the Specialist will gather data to track campaign performance, participate in kick off calls and help advise on social creative development and optimization.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the post-sale process for social campaigns, including collaborating with various teams to advise on social creative and write and copy-edit social copy
- Build campaigns across social platforms in a timely manner and communicate updates to teams
- Track performance of campaigns, and help make real-time changes to creative to improve performance
- Monitor social media channels, social listening tools and more to map user journeys and interactions
- Analyze post-campaign performance to contribute to reporting and recommendations for future initiatives
- Stay current on evolving and emerging social media platforms, distribution tactics and first-to-market opportunities
You'll need to have:
- 1-3 years of campaign management and analytics experience across platforms including Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and more
- Familiarity with how paid social relates to owned and earned tactics and other digital marketing methods
- Understanding of the branded content and audience acquisition landscape
- Ability to analyze data to understand budgeting, audience planning, segmentation and behaviors
- Strong project management, writing and copy-editing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.