Social Campaign Specialist (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Dec 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 98882
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for a Social Campaign Specialist to work with internal and external teams to execute social campaigns. This includes being involved in all aspects of the execution of organic and paid media campaigns as well as ensuring that the social campaigns perform according to benchmarks. The right candidate has a clear understanding of the media landscape, social media platforms and can use analytics to assess audience behaviors and develop content strategies.
This role will work across all digital platforms but specifically focus on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. As part of this role, you will participate in kick off calls, help advise on social creative development and optimization, and gather data to track campaign performance.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Manage the postsale process for social campaigns, including collaborating with various teams on social creative/copy
- Help define social first strategies for clients and assure best practices are followed
- Participate in or lead direct client communications when necessary
- Build campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Track performance of campaigns, identifying low performing ads/placements, advising on creative as needed, and making changes necessary to maximize on client KPIs
- Analyze post-campaign performance to contribute to reporting and recommendations for future initiatives
- Be accountable for results, which includes following QA process and flawless execution of campaigns
- Stay current on evolving and emerging social media platforms, distribution tactics and first-to-market opportunities
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 2-3 years of campaign management and analytics experience across platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and more
- Familiarity with how paid social relates to owned and earned tactics and other digital marketing methods
- Understanding of the custom content and audience acquisition landscape
- Strong project management, writing and copy-editing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
We're eager to speak with you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.