TV/Radio Content Engagement Lead
New York, NY
Posted Apr 13, 2022 - Requisition No. 102498
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Quicktake to New Economy to our rapidly growing consumer subscription business.
Bloomberg Television and Radio is seeking a Content Engagement Lead to drive audience growth across our OTT, Radio, and Social media platforms. The ideal candidate will set a daily content strategy in collaboration with our global news desks focused on the promotion of the days news coverage. The ideal candidate will ensure that our live content has an extended shelf life on social driving the conversation forward based on the Bloomberg brand of high-quality journalism, data and fact-based reporting in an engaging and insightful manner. The role will provide the opportunity to build out both a vision and global execution plan with regional leads ensuring we serve and grow the Bloomberg audience with the appropriate native content and tone across all of our platforms.
Opportunity to build live and VOD based unique experience representative of the Bloomberg Brand. Proven organic content/audience growth in Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a social media editor
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, performance, algorithms, trends
- Expertise in social measurement (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong editorial judgment with a primary focus on business, finance and political news
- Proficiency in quick cut and native platform creator tools and analytic (Twitter Media Studio, Youtube Creator, , etc) as well as Social Flow, Pars.ley, Crowdtagle, Wirecast, Streamyard, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
- Proven success with audience growth across multiple social platforms
- Independent thinker who recommend and drive growth derived from data
- Collaborative, team-oriented person who is not afraid to break down silos
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).