Talent Acquisition Coordinator
New York, NY
Posted Aug 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 76670
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. As a recruiting team, we’re responsible for driving business through our people in our dynamic environment – with the energy of a news room and the pace of a trading floor.
As a Talent Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role in growing our Media business and ensuring we bring in the very best talent. This role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees. We’ll trust you to create an extraordinary and memorable experience for each of our candidates from start to finish.
You will be joining a team of HR and Recruiting professionals who are passionate about our firm and superior customer service. We’ll trust you to be proactive and always be three steps ahead – always looking to streamline and improve our candidate journey and interview processes. You will be a key part of the team responsible for identifying top talent, telling the Bloomberg story and ultimately turning great candidates into excellent employees.
As a valued member of our team, we’ll trust you to:
- Coordinate a high volume of interviewing scheduling tasks for our Media group and our team of experienced recruiters, quickly and accurately
- Be proactive, and a resourceful teammate, with a can-do attitude
- Support our recruiters, business partners, hiring managers, and candidates to the very best of your ability each day
- Be a succinct, clear, and professional communicator
- Keep a close eye on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and be sure our SLAs are met
- Handle all candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Help plan, organize, and attend events for internal and external audiences
- Be a member of project teams with the goal of improving how we acquire talent
- Be able to wear a few hats, at the same time
- Display sound judgement and prioritizing skills
- Have passion and enthusiasm for bringing great talent into Bloomberg
Successful applicants will need to possess:
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in HR, Sales, or administrative role
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected whilst managing many important tasks simultaneously
- Resourcefulness, and the self-motivation to learn our craft and business
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Workday
- Passion for customer service, and true empathy for our candidates
- A keen eye for details across the board
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in HR/Recruiting/Administration
- Knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic approach to improving process efficiency
Does this sound like you?
Apply! We’ll get in touch and let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.