Team Lead Planning & Campaign Manager
New York, NY
Posted Nov 26, 2021 - Requisition No. 98030
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be collaborative partners within the media group, with a positive and proactive approach towards building cross platform media solutions and maximizing revenue. As a Team Lead, you will guide a team of planning and campaign managers in their pre to post sale responsibilities, assist the management team in evolving processes to increase productivity, and create an encouraging environment for our team to grow their skill sets. This role will require you to challenge yourself and team members to add value through creative thinking, proactive approaches, data and insights, and display a continuous passion to present solutions for clients that set ourselves uniquely above our competitive set.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Embody a strong leadership presence by being active and vocal in meetings and brainstorms to make valuable contributions to the organization
- Oversee a team of direct reports, assisting the Planning and Campaign Managers in navigating challenges. Act as point person to sales and among media departments for issues/concerns and escalate as needed
- Manage projects with minimal direction and background from management and use your skills and expertise to deliver a desired outcome that is best for the team and organization
- Be responsible for development of all aspects of the planning process pre to post sale, which includes brainstorming ideas, data analysis to help determine media selections, cross platform plan development, execution of the media plans, maintaining campaigns to ensure seamless delivery and post analysis reporting
- Work directly with Sales and Clients in the pre and post sale, campaign development, execution and analysis.
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Bloomberg media platforms, ad products and capabilities
- Assist Planners in developing thoughtful and strategic proposals infused with data and insights
- Develop strong Sales and Client relationships
- Work with sales to understand client’s objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals
- Think about Client business through the lens of the competitive environment, understanding the Client's leverageable point of difference
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years of Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Media Planning Experience (Agency or Publisher), Digital or TV experience required
- A personality to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, diligent and analytical
- Refined client relationship skills with experience in maintaining professional connections
- Ability to effectively multi-task with strong prioritization, time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to clearly state an objective, opinion, or view and communicate effectively with different personalities and approaches
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of your team to move the business forward
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Bachelor Degree
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.