Test Automation Engineer, Tosca - Finance & Administration
New York, NY
Posted Feb 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 114078
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the Role?
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing extraordinary support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
Bloomberg's RPA & Performance Improvement team provides a digital workforce that can supplement humans and automate low value and repetitive tasks across all our businesses. We are also responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities using automated tools, and developing recommendations to efficiently implement those enhancements.
We are seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer for our team. Your primary responsibilities will be to serve as Test Automation Engineer to develop efficient scalable automation scripts and support the business/operations team. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to work closely with Business and SAP functional teams to develop, monitor and support Test Automation initiatives. Also, responsible for planning, designing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting related to TOSCA.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop efficient, well-structured and scalable Test automation scripts that support the business operations
- Craft automated design/scripts in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Be responsible for the Test Environment (Tosca) including running processes, maintaining resource PCs and viewing logs
- Author and maintain Test Automation framework, process and methodology documentation
- Monitor automation scripts and create Test Automation metrics dashboard
- Collect and analyze system and business exceptions of the Test Automation scripts
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a business-facing IT role, Test Automation or business analytics role
- 3+ years of experience in Tosca automation tool and automation of web application, API
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or an Information/Computer-related field
- Sound experience of using Tosca on SAP applications
- Sound experience in Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Techniques, Test Data Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management
- Proven ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization
- Tosca Automation Specialist or Architect Certification
We’d love to see:
- Experience in implementing best practices specific to the test planning, automation scripting, test execution & reporting activities processes
- Experience in automating SOAP and REST web services and other .net applications
- Familiarity with RPA tools (BluePrism or UI Path), Python and Powershell
- Experience working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
- Familiarity with DevOps tools GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 85,000 - 120,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus