Third Party Business Strategy - Partnership Relationship Manager (Enterprise Data)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 31, 2019 - Requisition No. 76409
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate. Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
The Third Party Business Strategy team sits within Bloomberg's Enterprise Data division, tasked with product-licensing and integration with partner channels.
What's the Role?
Partnership Relationship Managers (PRM)s are responsible for advancing market share, increasing revenues per customer and addressing untapped segments within Strategic Vendor platforms
- Win a higher percentage of new customers
- Capture customers from competitors
- Solve for non-traditional customer needs
In this role you will:
- Be expected to build strong relationships, identify gaps/opportunities, translate feedback for internal commercial and product development, and obtain vendor buy-in
- Establish senior-level vendor relationships with global product & business
- Present status and feedback to internal business owners for product design
- Introduce new license models to fit Strategic Vendor strategies
- Design and implement sales campaigns
Daily activities will include:
- Vendor and customer outreach [ability to travel required]
- Contract negotiation
- Business planning
You'll need to have experience working with:
- Cloud-based hosting and services
- Quant platforms, AI and visualization tools
- Front office applications (buy and sell side)
- Middle, back office and regulatory applications
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose: https://vimeo.com/263526877
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.