Transformation Strategy & Delivery - Organizational Change Manager
New York, NY
Posted Oct 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 96424
What’s The Role?
We are seeking an experienced Organizational Change Manager to join the Transformation Strategy & Delivery team within Workplace Operations and Supply Chain. We are looking for someone who is a driver of change and is passionate about helping people adapt to change. Your main responsibility as an Organizational Change Manager is to focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technologies. Additionally, you will be responsible for crafting and delivering strategic plans to help employees maximize the adoption of new programs by applying effective change management principles, to drive and sustain behavioural change. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior management in implementing fast and effective change across our Enterprise!
We’ll Trust You To:
- Oversee and lead change initiatives related to business processes and technologies by using a structured change management framework
- Create actionable deliverables such as communication plans, sponsor roadmaps/assessments, training/coaching plans, risk mitigation plans to engage and handle key stakeholders the project teams throughout the change journey
- Facilitate change management initiatives across functional teams and stakeholders to understand change impacts and adoption
- Implement change management strategies that enhance employee adoption
- Drive end user readiness and adoption of processes and systems through the creation of effective change plans, communications and training
- Evaluate the change impact and organizational readiness plans to limit potential risk
- Define and measure success metrics to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of changes to measure effectiveness
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop/implement corrective actions
- Curate the design, delivery and management of communications
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans / sprints
- Ensures timely and high-quality deliverables of change deliverables in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Support initiatives related to employee experience design and innovation
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Behaviour/Development, Organizational Psychology or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience carrying out change management initiatives for sophisticated, global organizations including but not limited to, organizational change, organizational design, business process management, system implementations/upgrades, employee experience / operational excellence
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships; influence stakeholders in written and oral communications and able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment and adoption
- Accreditation in implementing change management strategies and partnering with leaders and teams to design, develop and implement change plans
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills
- Exceptional communication, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills; ability to mentor others
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations; be forward looking, resilient, flexible and adaptable
- Change Management Professional Certification / Project Management -Professional Certification
- Ability to apply an employee centric approach and work in a matrixed environment; across multiple functional teams comprised of members with diverse skill sets (e.g. stakeholders, senior management, business leaders/ product managers, employee experience designers, software engineers / architects, etc.)
Strong working knowledge and experience with working with Organizational -Change frameworks/principles, methodologies, and tools
We’d Love To See:
- Big 4 Global Organizational Change Management Implementation experience
- Proven consultative and collaboration skills with leaders and cross functional partners and work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances and work in ambiguous environments, learn quickly, shift approach comfortably with strong follow through; works effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts to include wide range of initiatives such as system implementations, upgrades, process redesign, productivity tools, organizational change, individual and team performance improvement and effectiveness
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
- Experience with Agile Product Development or Agile Change Management
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.