Our Global Mobility team in the Human Resources department provides a wide range of assistance to the business and to relocating employees including all aspects of immigration, relocation and tax support. We have 19,000 employees based in 74 countries and we provide immigration assistance to over 1,400 employees in the US. Our team ensures a high level of customer service to our employees while always looking for ways to minimize compliance risks for Bloomberg, reduce costs where reasonable, improve processes and manage vendors for maximum efficiency.
The US Immigration Team leader will serve as a key partner for managers, new hires, employees and HR on all immigration matters. You will have significant previous experience in vendor management and demonstrated success independently operating in the full spectrum of activity for a large US immigration program.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide in-depth counsel with US immigration processes
- Provide consultations on the most complex and high level matters to develop strategies to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions
- Lead/Partner on specialized projects for the US, LATAM and Canada with strategic focus on immigration policy, vendor management, stakeholder education and reporting on immigration matters
- Ensure that our vendors and internal partners provide a high quality experience to employees, new-hires, and managers by leveraging internal shared services and outsourced partners for transactional activity while focusing on more strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with Global Mobility team on team initiatives and projects
You'll need to be able to:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Immigration, Human Resources or directly related field
- 7-10 years working experience within corporate immigration or law firm experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in leading people, and a very strong interest in team and people development
- Ability to influence and articulate immigration matters to leadership and stakeholders
- Knowledge of US visa types, processes and the ability to review case facts to determine the optimal filing type
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action. Ability to analyze situations and spot potential issues
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we believe you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg" www.youtube.com/InsideBloomberg
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status