VAULT - Account Manager - NY
New York, NY
Posted Sep 23, 2021 - Requisition No. 95687
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
Bloomberg Vault is seeking an Account Manager. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based information governance and information analytics solutions. Candidates should have in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our clients, implementation, sales and product teams. We are looking for candidates with a passion for technology and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a Account Manager for Bloomberg Vault, you will play an integral part in our sales cycle, product development and successful on-boarding of new customers. Account Managers work closely with Vault Sales Managers on executing accounts strategy and building pipeline. Our Account Managers lead the post-sale customer relationship which includes onboarding and helping clients find the best workflow solutions for their needs while identifying revenue and business opportunities. This will include handling enhancement requests as well as being the “Voice of the Customer” internally. You will bring with you project management skills, the ability to run multiple accounts of various sizes and excellent communication skills. You will interact and build relationships with all levels of the organization at external clients from CTOs to Chief Compliance Officers and IT administrators
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactive reach to the existing client base to source revenue leads and opportunities
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding results as an account manager
- Strong focus on revenue generation and building relationships
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Occasional travel required
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.