Video Sales Director
New York, NY
Posted Aug 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 93254
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio, and live event platforms across the globe. Amid a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg QuickTake to Bloomberg New Economy to Bloomberg Green.
Are you passionate about major socio-economic global challenges? Are you immersed in business trends, cultural shifts and technological advancements? Do you like to understand what motivates audience segments and moves markets?
Bloomberg Media is looking for Video Advertising Sales Director to drive revenue growth across Bloomberg's video assets, including two streaming networks (Quicktake & BTV+), Bloomberg.com, and our extensive social media footprint (Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok).
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO:
- Partner with Account Sales to identify and engage client and agency prospects
- Present omnichannel video solutions that include media, social, and sponsorship elements to our advertising clients
- Be curious and consultative and map our video advertising solutions to client objectives
- Cultivate key relationships with agency and client personnel
- Lead sophisticated deals from inception to close and beyond to the renewal
- Accurately track and report a significant revenue pipeline
- Be customer-centric and deliver the highest level of service to our partners
- Be an authority, capable of inspiring a broad coalition of colleagues to achieve the best possible outcomes while encouraging a positive, inclusive environment
- Be an excellent listener, communicator, and presenter capable of leading large group conversations
- Be hands-on in presentation and proposal creation, guiding a team of marketers to deliver breathtaking and strategic presentations
- Be a problem solver, intrinsically motivated, and willing to take initiative
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- A high level of proficiency in digital media/ video/ social sales and a track record of exceeding revenue goals
- A conceptual understanding of the distributed video space (social, streaming, digital)
- Demonstrated ability to craft strategies for media and creative campaigns across multiple platforms
- A history of building and maintaining positive relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to lead numerous initiatives simultaneously while upholding quality standards
- A passion for pitching big ideas to colleagues, peers, and clients!
- Interest in news, business, technology, and advertising trends
- A proactive, client-first approach
- Experience with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Strong presentation development skills and an eye for phenomenal design; proficiency in PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote
- An analytical approach to your business
- An established Rolodex of clients in the B2B, tech, financial, auto, or luxury spaces is a plus
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.