Workday HRIS Analyst - Benefits Operations - Human Resources
New York, NY
Posted Feb 6, 2024 - Requisition No. 123044
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
We are currently seeking a Workday Analyst to help enhance our Benefits, Time Off and Leave programs. If you’re passionate about HR Technology and looking to make an impact, this role may be for you. The Workday Analyst will have proficiency in multiple modules like Core HCM, Benefits, Time Off and Leaves. Responsibilities include system configuration, updating and enhancing Workday Business Processes, writing custom Workday Reports and partner with end users help to troubleshoot issues, implement improvements while ensuring data quality.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and support Workday system functionality for Benefits/Leave and Time Off plans which includes requirements gathering, design, configuration, documentation, testing and implementation from initiation to completion
- Collaborate with HR team members and other business stakeholders on the development of system requirements and testing plans
- Responsible for researching, analyzing and troubleshooting Workday issues
- Review and reconcile data including collating and analyzing data from multiple sources, identifying issues, and fixing them
- Test and documentation of all changes, both break/fix and enhancements, prior to migration to Production
- Strong Excel skills required including proficient use of advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Effectively prioritizes workload comprised of both transactional and project-based tasks
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful HR systems strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company
You’ll need to have:
- 4-year degree in HR, Business, IT/IS, MIS, or a related field strongly preferred or applicable experience also considered
- 4+ years configuration and hands-on Workday experience with proficiency in multiple Workday areas including Benefits, Reporting and Business Processes
- Workday Pro Certification is a plus
- Workday Prism experience is a plus
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and problem resolution skills
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues
- Highly flexible, self-directed, self-motivated and adapts easily to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Solid teamworking skills and ability collaborate across teams in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment while accurately providing attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and understand and maintain HR data security
- This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 120,000 - 135,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus