Bloomberg Intelligence - Editor
Posted Sep 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 109180
Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") provides a comprehensive view of industries and their key constituents. We offer unsurpassed depth and breadth at the economic, strategy, sector, industry, political, credit and company levels. Our team of independent experts provide valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting. Our work gives trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading.
As an experienced editor who thrives under real-time deadline pressure, you will edit financial research that is forward looking, creative and insightful, while being accessible to the general reader. You can thoughtfully translate jargon and complex ideas into clear language. You will be a key part of our growth and innovation, helping with franchise development and leading us to raise our game and expand readership.
We'll trust you to:
- Edit and publish our research under deadline pressure
- Edit copy for accuracy and insightful coverage in multiple formats on competing deadlines across a broad range of industries, including company, credit, policy, litigation and economics
- Collaborate across BI, Global Data, News, Marketing and other key departments
- 10+ years of writing, editing, multimedia and data visualization skills
- Video & Audio editing experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude, an innovator who can help BI develop new media capabilities
- Ability to handle deadline pressure, work in an intense real-time environment
- A team player who can help expand the team's skills in data visualization and multimedia editing If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are looking for:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.