Campus Recruiting Coordinator - Princeton (Contract)
Posted Sep 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 93833
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Campus Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, using the opportunity to introduce them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!). This Talent Coordinator will be based in our Princeton, New Jersey office partnering with our Global Data business.
You'll be part of a close-knit and inspiring campus recruitment team, passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company. You will also have the opportunity to be part of and run regional and global projects, and experience program management first hand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture and be a brand ambassador in every interaction
- Take ownership of the end-to-end candidate journey, partnering with your recruiter to provide a consistent, high touch experience
- Effectively manage all interview scheduling tasks, including assessment day management, candidate & business communication, travel, candidate reimbursement and interview hosting, ensuring responsibilities are successfully prioritized and SLA's are consistently met
- Support the broader recruitment team by driving operational efficiency as a subject matter expert and reliable point of contact for the region
- Partner with the business, recruiters, sourcers, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure a continuous focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible
- Identify process inefficiencies and opportunities to improve both the applicant or hiring manager experience
- Be responsible for data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
You'll need to have:
- Prior experience in a Recruitment or HR coordination role
- Previous exposure to Applicant Tracking and/or Human Resource information systems
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to shift priorities in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Ability to manage high volumes with a strong sense of urgency
- Authentic passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to have difficult conversations/work with all levels of internal and external customers, including high level stakeholders
We'd love to see:
- Overview knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic approach to improving process efficiencies
- Strong alignment with our culture values
- Passion to learn and develop skills within recruitment with a genuine interest in supporting recruiter and sourcing activities for the wider team
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.