Data Analyst - Bloomberg Law
Posted May 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 74916
The Bloomberg Law (BLAW) division of Global Data supports best-in-class tools, search and analytics for products in the areas of Law, Government and Tax. We extract knowledge from hundreds of millions of legal documents and build intelligent models to enable our customers to get the right answers quickly.
As a valued member of the team, you will work hand in hand with both our business and engineering teams as you'll work to ensure data related to the legal content is in a condition conducive to user-facing enhancements. You'll also work to create processes that ensure that users get consistent, market-leading results when they our BLAW products.
What's in it for you:
- Contribute to developing and maintaining the BLAW platform
- We will give you on-the-job training, learning and development-notably helping you enhance and formalize your programming skills
- You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to creating new technology for the legal profession
- We'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unusual approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience. Preferably you'll have a minor or some coursework in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical work experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in data analysis and/or project management
- Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
- Experience using Excel or VBA for data analysis
We would love to see:
- Familiarity with MS Excel and/or MS Access
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We’ll get in touch and let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.