Data Analyst, Mutual Funds (Portuguese Speaker)
Posted Dec 5, 2018 - Requisition No. 72378
Bloomberg runs on data, and in the Global Data team we're responsible for acquiring it and providing it to our clients. We collect, analyze, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal- the facts and figures which ultimately move the financial markets. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies and we implement technology solutions to enhance our systems, products and processes- and all this while delivering advanced insights to our clients.
What’s the role?
The Bloomberg Funds Product is looking for a highly motivated and driven Data Analyst to cover the data management, quality control and compliance of our product. This team is responsible for the timely and accurate entry of new issues, pricing, dividends and descriptive fund data. The team is also responsible for data audits, preventative logic checks, working closely with Data License and Enterprise Solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Ensure consistency and quality while delivering excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Develop our strategy and vision of the product, manage strategic initiatives to completion, as well as identify and implement improvements to workflow and operational efficiencies
- Liaise with Business Managers, Sales, and Engineering to further develop our funds product
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Portuguese at a business fluency level
- In-depth experience in Bloomberg securities databases a plus
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven experience in building strong customer relationships
- Prior experience in mentorship and development of others a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and capable of handling multiple projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.