Human Resources Business Partner
Posted Aug 31, 2021 - Requisition No. 93784
Your friends all know you as the problem solver - the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied on for mitigating difficult situations, always leading by example.
Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
As part of our HR Business Partner team, you will foster a strong professional relationship with our business to maximize the success of our employees in the organization. We are trusted advisers on all HR issues and are true partners to the business in hiring, developing and retaining the best talent. In this role, you will be part of the team that supports our Global Data business, and you will be the go-to person for the leadership team. You will contribute to exciting strategic projects, everything from workforce-related efforts, change management, organizational design, implementation of new performance metrics and career development.
We’ll also trust you to:
- Understand the vision, purpose and strategy of your business
- Use data, metrics and internal/external trends to arrive at insights and structure HR projects
- Build credible relationships with key management, business stakeholders and peers globally by combining commercial and HR expertise
- Coach managers in order to better lead their business, develop their people and drive business results
- Provide advice and challenge managers on how to effectively manage change within the organization, such as department reorganizations, and leadership changes, role restructuring
- Support clients in the execution of evaluation and compensation process
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence and decisiveness
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in a HR Generalist/Human Resources Business Partnering role
- Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, crafting organizational strategy, goals and alignment
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, employee relations and talent management
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
- Ability to use HR reporting & analytics in generating insights and presenting findings back to the business
- Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues
- Facilitation skills, including fostering creativity in solution design
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree
We’d love to see:
- Experience (or education + aspiration) in career development / implementing career programs
- Certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise, including coaching skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.