Index Implementation Representative
Posted Feb 17, 2022 - Requisition No. 100775
Bloomberg is a leading provider of financial benchmarks and custom index services! This includes investment and market analysis of both alpha and beta sources, portfolio benchmarking and performance measurement, asset allocation, and the creation of index tracking funds and index-based structured products.
Our beta/benchmark platform, Bloomberg Index Services Ltd (BISL) is the leading provider of fixed income, inflation-linked, and swaps indices offering unmatched market coverage and a full suite of customized client solutions for benchmarking and informational needs! The BISL platform also includes a diverse family of alpha generating strategy indices that offer quick and easy access to out-performance sources and a quantitative way to express investment strategies, in markets that would otherwise be difficult to access. Index products are available across multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, FX, commodities, derivatives, and alternative investments.
As an Index Implementation Representative, you will join a global team is who is responsible for the implementation and support of customers who purchase our index files. You will need to demonstrate strong project management skills to coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding process, including working with sales teams and understanding the client workflow.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with sales and our clients to onboard new index businesses through the creation of new SFTP accounts
- Set up delivery of our files for clients
- Troubleshoot existing accounts for clients
- Work with various partners to identify opportunities to create efficiencies within the workflow to improve the customer experience
- Understand the client workflow
You’ll need to have:
- 0-2+ years’ experience within the financial markets
- Experience working within the fixed income market
- An understanding of our Index business or Indices
- Basic market knowledge across different asset classes
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our Teams innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.