Litigation Data Quality Analyst
Posted Oct 31, 2022 - Requisition No. 111013
Data Industry Group is dependent upon our analysts to continue building excellent products using an outstanding combination of business insight, domain knowledge, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Industry Group provides a variety of opportunities for professionals in the legal field to embark on a groundbreaking career combining their legal knowledge with world-class technology and motivated colleagues.
The Litigation Content team manages our caselaw and dockets collections, as well as other traditional litigation content across the Bloomberg INDG platforms. The team is seeking a passionate individual to ensure our data is fit-for-purpose and exceeds the high quality standards our clients expect.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and implement a quality assurance strategy for achieving best in class data quality
- Showcase attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and other Data teams to understand organizational and product needs
- Identify practical solutions to standardize and adopt data quality best practices and develop processes to scale impact
- Perform data analysis to drive decision making
- Continue learning about industry trends, standards, and innovation within the Data Quality domain
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll benefit from Bloomberg's dynamic and collaborative environment and contribute to creating new technology-driven solutions for legal professionals
- We’ll invest in you, and coupled with our individualized approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in political science, legal studies, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to work with a high-degree of autonomy
- Project Management skills: ideation, prioritization, communication, and delivery
- Ability to work legally in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future
You will need to have:
We would love to see:
- Prior legal experience, including familiarity with and understanding of court dockets
- Experience in Data Management and/or Data Quality
- Knowledge of best practices in data quality
- Analytical and dashboarding skills
- Proficiency in data modeling
- Proficiency in Python and SQL a plus
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.