The world is drowning in data. Do you have the ability to navigate through? We are on the hunt to discover opportunities out of large amounts of data, gaining unique insights for us and our clients.
We bring global solutions to local markets. We solve for the problems of tomorrow. Our Global Data division is looking for you to take our company to the next level of success!
What's in it for you:
You will be joining our growing global Localization team that supports Bloomberg development efforts by providing products for the Japanese speaking markets. You will apply problem-solving skills to identify creative workflow efficiencies, and implement technology solutions to improve our systems and processes - and all this while providing excellent customer support to our clients.
We will trust you to:
- Provide high quality Japanese language products such as analytical tools, marketing materials, company information and online helps to our local clients.
- Work closely with other Localization Specialists, Sales and Product teams, Data Analysts, and Software Developers to adapt our product for the local markets.
- Develop expertise in dynamic market sector information.
You need to have:
- Native level fluency in Japanese
- Outstanding English to Japanese language and translation skills, including familiarity with Japanese culture and customs, and financial markets
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Linguistics, Translation, Language Localization, Software Engineering preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams
- Motivated and dedicated work ethic; you'll be able to make decisions independently, work with minimal supervision and to deliver quality results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills with the ability to lead projects, balance independent tasks / goals while contributing to team goals and collaborating with other team members
- Strong knowledge of Localization processes and familiarity with CAT tools, MT/MT retraining, and terminology management.
We’d love to see:
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing tools, technologies and work flows, and to actively contribute to improve processes for localization
- Ability to collaborate with management in the development of product documentation and guidelines
Does this sound like you:
Apply today! If we believe you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to attracting, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region. If you are an individual with a disability who may need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.