Profiles Support Representative
Posted Nov 8, 2018 - Requisition No. 71873
You have a drive to know who the key financial industry players are and how they are impacting the markets. You're a highly motivated team player who strives to make quality updates to our database and deliver outstanding customer service. Do you want to work on a key product for one of the most successful financial data providers in the world?
We're responsible for the maintenance of more than 2.5 million people profiles that are utilized across many of our Bloomberg products. We focus on executive and board member profiles for public and private companies, as well as for people in the news. Our team also works closely with the Global Data Analytics Help Desk which is an integral part of our offering, within our Global Data Department.
What's the role?
As member of the Profiles team, you will be working with our clients in making modifications to their profiles as well as researching management changes on public and private companies. You will also have the opportunity to support clients on their data related queries and teach them how various enhancements can help in their day-to-day work, via our chat system and on phone calls. Bloomberg Profiles is one of the most exclusive social networks of successful business people in the world and your work will make an immediate impact to our product!
What can you expect from this opportunity?
You'll start in the Global Data Training Program for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your career at Bloomberg. Joining the Global Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You'll develop product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company. The training will teach you financial concepts, data and the functions of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, objection handling and communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure with time sensitive matters
- Have the ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and tackle problems
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent people skills as demonstrated through experience in customer service or other client facing roles
- Interest in the financial market and ability to demonstrate up to date market trends
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Legal authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future
It would be great if you had:
- Prior experience in data entry
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.