Receiving/Shipping Representative (Contract)
Posted Dec 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 98554
In this role, you will be responsible for the management and distribution of equipment and courier packages throughout the office space. This includes activities such as Shipping, Receiving, Inventory etc. In addition, this position will require interfacing with several business areas, internal and external customers, and our vendor partners with a focus on customer service.
You will need:
- Experience with mail room/stock room practices and procedures, including but limited to the screening, lifting (50 to 80 lbs) and processing of post and packages
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver clear verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask and deal with changing priorities and/or requirements
On any given day you will:
- Manage Inventory office supply stock, ship, receive and manage project-based activities
- Maintain Bloomberg equipment inventory in SAP, Cycle Counts, etc
- Adjust plans to accommodate change requests
- Find creative solutions to common issues
- Communicate updates to internal customers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages using various computer systems to process and update data
We would love to see:
- Experience working with SAP Inventory Management & Bear Tracks
- Experience with Inventory, Shipping, Receiving Principles would be a plus. (Duration: 12-month temp)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.