Senior Data Analyst - Localization (Italian)
Posted Sep 6, 2023 - Requisition No. 118654
Bloomberg runs on data and technology. In our Data department, we’re responsible for on-boarding, analyzing, applying, and supplying it so our clients can make informed decisions from a global perspective. We then take this perspective and bring data solutions to local markets. We solve for the problems of tomorrow.
What’s the role?
You will be joining our Localization team that supports Bloomberg’s products for the Italian speaking market. As part of our global Localization team, you will be responsible for providing high quality Italian translations such as software localization, marketing materials, company information and financial content, and QA’ing analytical tools for our local clients. You will work closely with other Localization Analysts, Sales and Product teams, Data Analysts, and Software Developers to adapt our product for the local markets we operate in. The work our team supports also supports Bloomberg’s sales efforts by providing products for the Italian speaking market. In this role, you’ll be able to combine your language skills and passion for financial markets.
You’ll need to have:
- Native level fluency in Italian, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian, including familiarity with local culture and customs, and financial markets
- 4+ years’ translation experience from English to Italian
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Linguistics, Translation, and Language Localization, and excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams
- A strong work ethic; you'll work as part of a team and independently where you'll work with minimal supervision and be expected to deliver quality results under tight deadlines
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills with the ability to lead projects-Strong knowledge of Localization processes and familiarity with CAT tools and terminology management
- Project management experience
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship
We’d love to see:
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing tools, technologies and work flows, and to actively contribute to improving processes for localization
- Ability to collaborate with management in the development of product documentation and guidelines
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 80,000 - 100,000 USD Annually + Benefits