Senior Informatica EDC Axon Engineer - Business Intelligence
Posted Sep 1, 2023 - Requisition No. 118580
Bloomberg runs on data. As the Data Management & Analytics team within Engineering, we support our organization’s needs around managing data efficiently and enabling everyone across the company to make informed decisions. The mission of the data management team is to build solutions that drive data quality, data governance, metadata, data lineage, reference, and master data management across various data domains. Are you someone who is super passionate about data? Do you like to build robust and scalable data solutions that has an impact across the company? Then let’s talk!
We’ll trust you to:
- Work on end to end data management, data governance, data quality, data catalog and data classification initiatives utilizing Informatica EDC (Enterprise Data Catalog), Informatica DPM (Data Privacy Management) and Informatica Axon. Also Install and configure EDC, DPM, Axon components
- Design and develop robust scalable data management applications using Python or C#
- Develop and automate resource configuration, test connectivity, job execution and monitoring and perform root cause analysis and exception handling
- Collaborate with business, vendors and technical teams to gather requirements around data quality rules and propose the optimization of these rules if applicable, then design and develop these rules within IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) and EDC
- Build metadata, data and reference data rules and identify and fix false positive and false negatives with collaboration from business teams
- Identify, document and automate data lineage capabilities across various sources, and Integrate data management tools with LDAP and manage user security and role accounts
Need to have:
- 5+ years of experience using Informatica EDC, DPM, Axon and Data Quality
- Programming experience within Python or C# building data management solutions
- Building automated solutions to integrate with Informatica EDC, DPM, Axon and Data Quality
- Decent experience with SQL and databases
- Building business glossary assets using Informatica Axon
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with reporting tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 160,000 - 240,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus