Senior QA Engineer (Contract)
Posted Aug 5, 2019 - Requisition No. 76482
Enterprise QA provides testing support for enterprise products by way of new feature, manual, testing and also on-going regression testing support. The regression testing is primarily automated through a tool, NDIM and allows QA to automate the BBG UI to validate end-user workflows. Over the years, QA has amassed close to 10,000 automated workflow tests which are run regularly to ensure workflows continue to operate as expected.
Over the past 3 years, we have migrated our underlying technology and need to make subsequent migration of our test scripts to continue working in this new environment.
The project is to work alongside our QA teams to migrate and upgrade our tests to the newest technology by way of the NDIM tool and increase test coverage across many areas of our enterprise products.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build/Migrate automated test scripts based on manual/automated test cases provided by team members
- Run and troubleshoot automated tests
- Report on progress to internal stakeholders
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- 1-3 years or more of Software Testing/Automation Experience
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Ability to quickly obtain detailed knowledge of complex products and apply software test techniques for rapid production releases
- Strong communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Bloomberg experience
- Experience with Order Management Systems or Electronic Trading Applications
- VB Script, VB.Net, VBA
To find out more about Engineering at Bloomberg, check out www.bloomberg.com/careers/technology/engineering/.