Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted Apr 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 74644
Are you interested in joining a team that maintains Bloomberg's status as the world's leader in execution management and trading analytics, while being trusted to test these systems?
Bloomberg is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to support testing for our Foreign Exchange product. The team performs functional software testing on Bloomberg’s Trading Venues which provide consolidation of trading activities across FX. We operate in regulatory environments and will expect you to develop a working knowledge of both the US and European regulations that our clients face, to develop test strategies for the technology solutions we support. You'll get a front-row seat to the financial markets, gain insights and perspectives on how they work, and test software that helps shape their future success.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s trading workflow through heavy interaction with our development and product teams in New York and London
- Conduct functional testing on products under test
- Build robust regression test scripts using our automation technology or by designing or building new solutions and tools
- Incorporate FIX protocol in testing for integration points in and out of our systems
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Finance or Business
- At least 3 years previous software testing with automation experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain detailed knowledge of complex products and apply software test techniques for rapid production releases
- Experience with Electronic Trading or Order Management Systems
- Interest and exposure to Forex
- Experience with Java or Python
- Experience with ESPROW or other test tools for sending FIX messages
- Strong project management and communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Strong MS Excel, VB Script, VB.Net, VBA
- Experience with MIFID II regulation, Swaps Execution Facilities or Automated Trading Bloomberg experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.