Software Development Engineer in Test - Fixed Income & FX Electronic Trading
Posted Sep 8, 2020 - Requisition No. 84819
Do you want a front-row seat to the financial markets, gain insights and perspectives on how they work, and test software that helps shape their future success? Join us! Bloomberg is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Engineering team and test our FXGO and FIT trading platforms. We perform functional software testing of FX currency instruments as well as Fixed Income securities like Bonds and Interest Rate Swaps. We operate in an Agile Development environment and are looking for a self-motivated software tester with a passion for quality, testing software and test automation.
Partnering with our Application Engineering and Business teams globally will give you exposure to our markets, client trends and the latest technology innovations we are building to find creative ways to test and improve our trading platforms.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage various projects at different stages of completion
- Work closely with Engineering and the Business to efficiently gather requirements to scope and plan and tests
- Write, maintain and run automated regression scripts
You'll need to have:
- BS or BA in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange or Fixed Income markets
- At least 1-3 years previous software testing experience within Electronic Trading or Order Management Systems
- MS Excel
- Excellent communication, project management and problem-solving skills
We'd love to see:
- Software Automation experience
- Experience with BDD Frameworks like Cucumber
- Hands-on Bloomberg experience or competing products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.