Team Leader - Securitized Product Data Client Engagement
Posted Sep 14, 2023 - Requisition No. 118905
Bloomberg runs on data. Our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. In Data, we are responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies, and we implement technology solutions to enhance our systems, products and processes - all while providing platinum customer support to our clients.
The Global Securitized Products Data Team is responsible for researching and supporting a $12 trillion global securitized product market. This team supports the work of our Securitized Products Assets team, Americas Agency team, and Americas Non-Agency Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) team. The Client Engagement Team is specifically responsible for tackling ongoing or complex unresolved issues and finding opportunities to improve the client's experience. They are also responsible for growing and developing our client relationships to enhance our data offering.
What’s the Role?
As a Client Engagement Team Leader covering residential securitized product data, you will be responsible for leading a team of hard working individuals who are supporting our clients with their inquiries, onboarding new issuance and bond payment data, and building strong relationships externally with issuers and trustees. With your passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal and external network you will be crucial to the development of our residential securitized product data offerings. The team leader will be responsible for managing relationships ensuring the highest quality of customer service is delivered at all times, and acting as an escalated point of contact.
We’ll trust you to:
- Recruit, mentor, and develop a hardworking team to support the highest quality of service for our clients
- Find opportunities to service our clients directly and identify areas to expand and improve our client engagement coverage
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients to continuously bolster our data offerings
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and alternative resources such as vendors and contract workers to achieve service goals
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience within your previous or current role
- Previous experience in a client facing environment
- Ability to build strong cross-departmental relationships with teams such as Analytics, Application Specialists, Engineering and Product to improve workflows for client efficiency
- Effective customer service, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build influential relationships with multiple internal and external clients and partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including negotiation and handling customer objections
We’d love to see:
- Demonstrated Securitized Product knowledge
- Working knowledge of technologies (Python, Unix, Github, data visualization tools)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 135,000 - 180,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus