Bloomberg On-site Support - Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Posted Oct 4, 2018 - Requisition No. 71107
A trader can't access Bloomberg, telephone support can't fix the problem, they pass the problem to you. You visit the client locally, you use your initiative, you respond quickly and think on your feet. Within minutes, your troubleshooting skills have got the trader back up and working.
You're a calm voice and have a cool head in a fast-paced environment, you're customer service driven. Our clients internally and externally count on you, you wear many hats working in Bloomberg on site support. You are part of a local team that works on a multitude of tasks that includes servicing our customers over the phone or on-site through to supporting our internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. But whatever it is you're happy to help.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients
- Provide exemplary support to our customers, internal and external
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using our proprietary ticketing system
- Have the ability to work under pressure
You'll need to have:
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Good understanding of analogue and digital circuits
- Some experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support, SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish will be considered a plus
- A driven desire to learn
We would love to see but not essential as training will be given:
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this.
*Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.