Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) Enterprise Relationship Support, Enterprise Services - Bloomberg Financial Solutions
San Francisco, CA
Posted Oct 12, 2023 - Requisition No. 120773
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
Powered by an unparalleled combination of automation, innovation, access and service, Bloomberg Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for front end portfolio management, trading, and operations. Our comprehensive suite of enterprise solutions help buy-side firms to generate alpha, service clients, remain compliant and grow profits in the face of change.
These integrated services are tailored to our client's needs to increase efficiency and productivity.
The Buy Side Enterprise Support team is responsible for supporting our most sophisticated global buy side customers who subscribe to our portfolio enterprise reporting and order management system solutions
What's The Role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the team as an AIM Enterprise Relationship Support (ERS) Representative based out of our San Francisco Pier 3 office. In ERS Support, you will be responsible for acting as a subject matter expert, liaising with portfolio managers, traders, and middle/back-office professionals to assist with business challenges. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaborations in providing best solutions and service to our clients. This position demands a consultative approach, a culture of ownership, as well as strong problem solving skills complemented with solid interpersonal skills.
We'll Trust You To:
- Develop a deep understanding of the AIM product offering and aligned clients to deliver the highest level of service to Bloomberg's most strategic customers
- Provide operational support on AIM functionality, feeds and cross-system integration with proactive monitoring and client communication if an issue is detected
- Identify systemic issues, escalating appropriately by communicating client impact internally -Maintain client specific workflow diagrams and runbooks, documenting critical system workflows, integrations and settings
- Take a consultative approach to providing operational guidance on optimizing system performance
- Deliver system performance and service reviews to executive stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders, acting as their point of contact for production related inquiries and requests
- Monitor and coordinate with clients throughout the full technology release cycle
- Collaborate extensively internally across Bloomberg to improve our client's experience and overall system performance
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers and engineering to continue to develop our products
You'll Need To Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in buy side financial institutions or experience in financial technology
- Proven analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions
- Demonstrable understanding of financial markets, preferably Fixed Income
- A competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Successful track record of outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We'd Love To See:
- Knowledge of Bloomberg AIM buy-side OMS system
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- The ambition to take ownership of client inquiries, issues and requests and see them through to final resolution
- The curiosity and aptitude to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a simplistic manner to various audiences
- A positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients and our team
What's it Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. But it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
What is Bloomberg?: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/stories/what-is-bloomberg/
View our Benefits: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/employee-benefits/united-states/?tactic-page=588601
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 100,000 - 125,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus