Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
You’ll be responsible for leading a San Francisco based AIM Account management team to drive value and provide market leading solutions to our customers. Under your guidance, the team is responsible for business expansion, client engagement and service in partnering with clients to achieve business goals through our workflow and technology solutions.
As a Team Leader we'll trust you to:
- Develop and manage the Enterprise engagement & growth strategy for AIM in your region
- Exemplify Enterprise/Value Selling approach with the need to understand the connections between AIM and other Bloomberg solutions to bring the total solution to our clients
- Clear and transparent business and sales pipeline management
- Collaborate closely with other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation
- Set expectations and hold team members accountable in order to drive results
- Develop each team member's knowledge, skills, and talents through careful coaching and constructive feedback, establishing the foundation for a successful career at Bloomberg
- Be hands-on. Work side by side with your team while empowering, instilling trust and encouraging your team's learning and development
- Build and expand relationships across client organizations to ensure alignment with all partners
- Work hard AND be accessible, responsive and approachable
You'll need to have:
- Strong client facing, people management, and effective communication skills
- Deep understanding of the buy-side, order management and the broader financial markets
- Desire to dig deep into client work-flows
- Ability to travel (at least 50% travel required)
During the interview process we would love to hear about:
- Your experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- Your strong presentation and communication skills and a desire to lead
- Your ability to manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Your prior experience in coaching and people management
- Your Enterprise selling skills to large and complex organizations
- A potential business plan for the region and thoughts on business growth, client retention, talent management
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.