Credit Market & Product Sales Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Posted Apr 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 102986
As a Market & Product Sales Specialist, you will leverage your extensive market knowledge and experience to drive growth and change at Bloomberg, the global leader in business and financial analytics, news and data.
Comprised of former traders, salespeople, portfolio managers, analysts, and more, our team within Bloomberg Financial Solutions serves as the de facto asset class experts at Bloomberg! By engaging with our clients and collaborating closely across our Sales and Product teams, we build and execute on strategies to impact revenue and advance Bloomberg forward.
We'll trust you to:
- Utilize your strong market knowledge to support sales teams in maintaining and generating revenue across our Terminal franchise and our wide range of enterprise businesses, such as data, electronic trading, index, order management, and portfolio risk & analytics.
- Understand market dynamics, trends and regulations and the impact of these on Bloomberg and our clients
- Build and maintain influential relationships with senior-level contacts and decision makers
- Direct engagement with clients to identify their needs and translate our solutions into business opportunities
- Develop and implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact
- Provide concrete feedback and expertise to business managers to help craft the direction of our products
- Educate internal partners on the dynamics, products, and workflows within your market of focus
- Be the face of your asset class at Bloomberg both internally and externally by leading trainings, running campaigns, and speaking at events
You'll need to have:
- 5-7+ years of practical credit market experience and a detailed theoretical knowledge of credit markets
- Thorough experience with the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service, and familiarity with other relevant market information platforms
- A collaborative approach and ability to operate within departmental and company-wide initiatives in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles
- Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to convey sophisticated ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to influence decisions and deliver results
- Willingness to travel
We'd love to see:
- Expertise in the leveraged loan and high yield bond markets
- An extensive network of deep client relationships
- Experience with a range of financial data and analysis platforms and applications
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.