Enterprise Buyside OMS - Account Manager
San Francisco, CA
Posted Sep 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 108567
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for engaging our AIM users to drive value-add product adoption, workflow optimization and expansion within our buy-side client community. You will have daily interaction with clients in supporting our users in North America, with some travel being required. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaborations in providing best solutions and service to our clients. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role.
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of financial markets including Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives
- A competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service, ideally servicing Financial Institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- The availability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.