Marketing Manager - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Posted Jun 16, 2022 - Requisition No. 104555
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and pioneering.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will lead the strategic development, execution and reporting of multi-channel marketing programs aligned to the objectives of the business: awareness, lead generation, engagement, etc. You will work with business partners and internal marketing collaborators, including our in-house agency, globally to build these strategic and effective programs and handle execution to the highest standards. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to lead a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities and build supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales team to identify business priorities and build supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Be innovative and creative to proactively suggest ideas to support sales & business goals
- Serve as a key West Coast marketing representative, influencing and leading in-office experiences and culture with senior regional business leaders
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences you are responsible for are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that optimally deliver a return on our marketing investment
- Run your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- 5+ years of experience working as a marketing professional, preferably in the financial services industry
- Successful track record in B2B marketing
- History of successfully partnering with business and sales stakeholders as well as internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create marketing plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market or industry
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- No fear of failure
You’ll need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.