Product Marketer - Bloomberg Second Measure
San Francisco, CA
Posted Apr 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 99038
Bloomberg Second Measure is a leading provider of data analytics that deliver valuable insights into company performance and consumer trends. Using data from billions of transactions, Bloomberg Second Measure has created self-service analytics products for daily tracking and real-time exploration of 5,700+ public and private companies. Clients rely upon Bloomberg Second Measure to make faster and better decisions.
Bloomberg Second Measure's marketing team develops and executes plans to reach key audiences through multiple channels. We look for creative and analytical professionals with the strong communication skills necessary for partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll help convey Bloomberg Second Measure’s value proposition across a variety of touch points. We will work together to drive adoption of our products among our target audience. The Product Marketer will focus on developing product positioning, messaging, and marketing collateral to differentiate our dataset in the market.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product, target personas, and industry
- Build the marketing strategy to support product launches/feature releases, including client messaging, editorial content, and more
- Align with Sales and Demand Generation colleagues on ideal customer profiles and key personas
- Partner with Product on launches/releases
- Work closely with our Content Marketer and Editorial Marketer to ensure product <> content alignment in blog posts, whitepapers, and other thought leadership pieces
- Own the creation and optimization of product documentation and sales enablement materials—including website copy, one-pagers, sales decks, data dictionaries, and in-app messaging
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing B2B product marketing programs (enterprise technology/software background preferred)
- Deep understanding of product positioning, messaging, and market analysis
- Experience planning and executing successful product launch/feature release campaigns
- Strong communication skills, and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders effectively