San Francisco, CA
Posted Jun 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 91721
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions-, our Sales teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Our Ad Sales team harnesses the power of our global newsroom, data-driven insights and award-winning creative solutions across media platforms including digital, social, TV, OTT, radio, print, mobile and events. As an Ad Sales Associate, you will support our team on the ground by planning events, liaising with internal and external clients, conducting research, and being the go-to person for anything and everything our Sales Executives need to keep driving revenue. Success means always being one-step ahead, and this requires a strong executor who is detail-oriented, and who never loses sight of the big picture. That's where you come in.
What's in it for you?
You'll be exposed to all functions, including sales, media planning, marketing, and management. This will require resourcefulness, flexibility, efficiency, and a can-do attitude. You'll also be curious, proactive, and not afraid to be out of your comfort zone. You will need to move fast, while always being thoughtful and professional. Last but not least- we'll need you to be an enthusiastic and motivated team-player with a hunger to go above and beyond- and a desire to learn more every day.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Bloomberg Media platforms, ad products and capabilities.
- Work side-by-side with sales team to advance their business, including but not limited to: assisting with client communication in the pre & post sales process, customize off-the-shelf editorial sponsorships and craft emails for outreach, coordinating the response to assigned RFPs, and working with various teams for information to create a cohesive deliverable for the client.
- Customize Bloomberg Media’s Presentations for individual meetings
- Responsible for updating screenshot decks into client friendly presentations and working with our offshore team to gather adhoc screenshot requests from clients.
- Fulfill client specification forms tied to RFP’s.
- Assist sales in the pre and post sale management of $1MM+ programs, coordinating with multiple teams internally to ensure a successful campaign.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain campaign hygiene and as a communication tool to manage pre and post sale requests from clients
- Assist Media Planning team when creating post-sales reports/wrap up reporting depending on client ask and spend level
- Assist Trafficking and Ad Product in gathering assets from clients
- Coordinate with the Billing team on monthly client requests and assist trafficking and media planning on fulfilling client reporting templates
- Support activities for Sales (e.g., manage schedule, book travel, make reservations, answer phones, manage mailing/shipping, send credit checks, edit credits etc.)
- Act as the Sales Out of office contact, managing SFDC when Sales is/are on the road or out of office
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- College graduate or 2+ years of experience in professional setting
- Agility, flexibility, and the ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
- Strong attention to detail, and exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes of work and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Expertise in PowerPoint, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Salesforce
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Manage and prioritize multiple important projects at one time
- Ability to understand urgency
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think you're a match! We'll be in touch right away with next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.