Accounting Intern (Estagio) - Sao Paulo
Posted May 28, 2020 - Requisition No. 83189
You're the type of person who is comfortable in a dynamic environment and isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. You naturally bring energy and passion to everything you do.
In the Bloomberg LatAm Accounting area we handle a variety of activities related to accounting monthly close, payroll accounting, general ledger reconciliation, analysis of USGAAP and LatAm GAAP, interaction with a variety of internal & external partners, internal and external audit management, project participation and learning of LatAm countries requirements and statutory demands.
Do you want to learn more about accounting close process, tax and accounting compliance including statutory audit management and treasury? We are looking for an accounting student who is open to learn all of these topics for Latin America countries and wants to know more about returns, organizational charts, tax calendars, foreign tax certifications, and transfer pricing rules as well.
We will trust you to:
- Learn and support the accounting monthly close
- Collaborate with the team to reach the best solution for the accounting entries
- Learn and assist with all aspects of daily finance, accounting for LATAM
- Work with the team on GL accounts reconciliation and controls
- Assist with LatAm tax accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- The ability to work as a team member and to handle challenging priorities in dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
- The ability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in Accounting Bachelor Degree in Sao Paulo.
- SAP ERP knowledge is a plus
You'll need to have:
We would love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
**Resumes must be in English in order to be considered
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.