Accounts Payable Internship - Sao Paulo
Posted Oct 15, 2018 - Requisition No. 71279
You're the type of person who is comfortable in a dynamic environment and isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. You naturally bring energy and passion to everything you do.
In the Bloomberg Finance area we handle a variety of activities related to invoice analysis and processing, disbursement, accounting monthly close, payroll accounting, general ledgers reconciliation, analysis of USGAAP and LatAm GAAP, interaction with a variety of internal & external partners, internal and external audit management, project participation and learning of LatAm countries requirements and statutory demands.
Do you want to learn more about local regulations, tax and accounts payable? We are looking for an administrative/finance student who is open to learn about local accounts payables and general tax for Brazil and wants to know more about withholding taxes, vendor invoices, tax calendars, boletos, and disbursement.
We will trust you to:
- Support the input of vendor invoices
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payments to all vendors
- Support the accounting monthly close
- Support the team to reach the best solution for the accounts payables
- Assist with all aspects of daily finance for Brazil
- Provide assistance to vendors and employees
- Assist with withholding taxes and VAT
You'll need to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- The ability to work as a team member and to handle challenging priorities in dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
- The ability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in Administration Bachelor Degree in Sao Paulo.
We would love to see:
- SAP ERP knowledge is a plus
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.