Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're responsible for supplying it – our Content Acquisition and Business Management team (CABM) is all about capturing and integrating data to provide our customers with information they need. The team is comprised of several teams focusing across: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Product Development, Contracts, and Market Structure.
We are searching for a highly motivated and detail orientated individual to join our CABM pricing group in our Sao Paulo office.
You will work with various internal stakeholders as well as financial institutions across Latin America in order to map product coverage gaps, identify key sources and prospect them by positioning the Bloomberg service as a platform for distribution.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be resourceful and work with our internal stakeholders – including Product, Electronic Trading, Terminal Sales, Application Specialists, Enterprise Solutions – to identify strategic targets from which to source pricing data
- Develop relationships with investment banks, brokers, and third parties that publish and/or consume our data
- Interact with all levels of the onboarding process – heads of trading/broker desks, sales contacts, business managers, desk support, e-commerce, and market data
- Build and maintain relationships to acquire new pricing content, maintain the quality of existing contributions to Bloomberg, and assist Product initiatives to grow the community of fixed income dealers on the Terminal
- Work closely with the Contracts team to negotiate favorable contractual and commercial terms for new datasets
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market trends and challenges faced by our customers, and share that insight and expertise with applicable stakeholders
- Develop opportunities to collaborate across internal groups to secure new content in the most efficient manner; and present updates to the global teams
- Utilize Business Intelligence to help spot trends, determine if gaps are present and devise a strategy for moving forward
You’ll need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in account management or sales position
- Excellent communication, customer service and account management skills
- Advanced MS Excel Skills to work with large amounts of data and support clients on a proprietary publishing app
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Good understanding of the financial markets, in particular buy-side/sell-side interaction
- An understanding of fixed income market trends and regulation
- Be comfortable in presenting both internally and externally
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders, within a team but also independently when necessary
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of SFTP protocol
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense or similar technologies
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.