Contracts Senior Analyst
Posted Dec 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 98350
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government an aggressive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and news and media services nurtures innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If you are a dynamic and highly motivated individual, then we are looking for you to join our Contracts department in Sao Paulo - Brazil. Our Contracts Team is responsible for the management and implementation of all customer legal documentation for Bloomberg products. You will be part of our ongoing effort to provide our clients with excellent customer service.
We’ll trust you to:
- Receive and analyze Service Order Requests (SORs) and identify contract needs
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is maintained
- Have knowledge of legal contracts for all lines of business and relevant procedures
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams to ensure extraordinary customer experience
- Project manage: achievement tracking verification and project status reporting
- Liaise with Research and Development to design, implement and test new functionality
- Work closely with global counter-parties to drive projects and maintain smooth cross regional operations
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting all clients with contract related inquiries that ultimately contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on Contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
- Effectively communicate between different internal and external partners, liaising on issues and resolution times
- Have analytical thinking - thinks ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluates whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Shown ability to above-average customer service
- Previous experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Solution oriented
- Technically inclined
- Results oriented: possesses the drive and energy to achieve excellent results
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Tenacious and creative analytical skills
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service (the Terminal)
- Ability to understand IT business systems (e.g. SAP, Kofax)
- Advanced or fluent Spanish
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.