Customer Financial Services LatAm Representative
Posted Mar 9, 2020 - Requisition No. 81813
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a fast-paced team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in São Paulo, the team is responsible for the whole LatAm region.
What's in it for you?
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices and cash collection. You will work alongside internal departments to answer client queries and bringing them to a resolution.
You will work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement.
We will trust you to:
- Maintain positive relationships with our customers by providing excellent service.
- Be accountable for a sizable collections portfolio and meet specific, targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables.
- Be responsible for reconcile payments, process tax certificates, credits, customer refunds and write-offs.
- Collaborate with our internal Sales, Contracts, Installations and Billing Teams in order to resolve outstanding issues.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve complex problems while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Flexibility within a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate effectively with team members
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Advanced Excel skills
We would love to see:
- Minimum of 2 years of recent and relevant experience in accounting operations, corporate collections, and/or Accounts Receivable
- Proven ability at successfully managing a large-scale account portfolio
- Previous experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Knowledge of SAP
- Interest in Finance and/or Accounting
If this sounds like you:
*Please note resumes must be in English to be considered* Apply if you think you’re a good match and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com