Data Acquisition Internship - Sao Paulo
Posted Aug 6, 2018 - Requisition No. 68583
You're passionate about financial markets. You're known for your strong customer service skills.
You're the perfect person to work with clients and financial content acquisition across LATAM. Your friends all know you as the detail oriented one and who loves nothing more than spotting ways to improve a process. You have an interest in technology and the financial markets. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
Content Acquisition & Business Management (CABM) is comprised of several teams: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Product Development, Contracts, and Market Structure. We onboard an incredible amount of content so it's imperative that it's discoverable, compliant, done in an efficient manner, and compliments other Bloomberg products.
We provide top level and front line technical support to our clients. We work to troubleshoot issues from inception to resolution. Our exemplary customer service means that we run and support partnerships with new and existing research providers to set up, maintain, upgrade and train users on distribution feeds all whilst working to address bespoke requirements.
We'll trust you to:
- Help Maintain and improve the quality of the data being acquired from sources;
- Process client entitlement requests within a time-sensitive market;
- Help Maintain and improve client relationships;
- Deal with all internal and external queries and issues related to entitlements;
- Actively approach sources to support them to entitle a greater number of clients for their products;
- Help the overall development of a market by onboarding new OTC data to the Bloomberg Service
You'll need to have:
- The desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English and Portuguese;
- Consultative sales and customer relationship skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Keen interest in financial markets, specially in the OTC market (though experience or finance qualification not required);
- Ability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university
We'd love you to have:
- Programming knowledge
- Fluency in Spanish
*Resumes must be in English in order to be considered
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.