Earnings Analytics Analyst - Sao Paulo
Posted Oct 4, 2018 - Requisition No. 71108
You love the pace of the financial markets. You’re always on the pulse with the latest market movements. You’re the type of person that looks beyond the headline. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly and have a real desire for a career in a client-facing role. You live for the detail and understand the importance of the underlying financial data that inspires breaking news, financial reporting and analysis. You’re just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Broker Estimates team in São Paulo.
What’s in it for you:
Joining the Global Data department in Sao Paulo means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data; providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals.
You will learn about our Earnings product and you will build relationships throughout the company and with clients. You will be responsible for advancing the LatAm coverage of Broker data while building strong relationships with Heads of Research in LatAm banks and brokers. As your experience grows, you will be expected to understand technology and contribute towards improvement of our product and tools.
We’ll trust you to:
- Acquire, update, process and maintain earnings estimates and analyst recommendations data on the Bloomberg Terminal
- Liaise with sell side brokers and banks in Brazil and other Latam markets to improve coverage, timeliness and quality of equity research
- Partner closely with other teams
We’ll need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in a client facing role
- Great communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working under pressure
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products and processes
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
We’d also love you to have:
- Interest in technology and Python programming
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.