Earnings Analytics Analyst - Sao Paulo
Posted Nov 18, 2019 - Requisition No. 79736
You love the pace of the financial markets. You’re always on the pulse with the latest market movements. You’re the type of person that looks beyond the headline. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly and have a real desire for a career in a client-facing role. You live for the detail and understand the importance of the underlying financial data that inspires breaking news, financial reporting and analysis. You’re just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Broker Estimates team in São Paulo.
What’s in it for you:
Bloomberg runs on data and technology. In Global Data, we’re responsible for on-boarding, analyzing, applying and supplying it to help answer our clients’ questions. Joining the team in Sao Paulo means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data; providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals.
You will learn about our Earnings product and you will build relationships throughout the company and with clients. You will be responsible for advancing the LatAm coverage of Broker. As your experience grows, you will be expected to understand technology and contribute towards improvement of our product and tools.
We’ll trust you to:
- Acquire, update, process and maintain earnings estimates and analyst recommendations data on the Bloomberg Terminal using various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Liaise with sell side brokers and banks in Brazil and other LatAm markets to improve coverage, timeliness and quality of equity research
- Develop subject matter expertise and derive powerful intelligence – founding the backbone of our Research and Equity functionality
- Work with other data and core business groups, such as Product, Sales, News and Engineering to help develop and enhance product databases and functionality
We’ll need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in a client facing role
- Great communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working under pressure
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products and processes
- Interest in technology and Python programming
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
We’d also love you to have:
- Experience interpreting financial statements; understanding of finance and accounting principles and procedures
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
*Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status .