Electronic Trading Fixed Income Sales
Posted Feb 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 88651
Electronic Trading Solutions unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one team, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, on both sides of the market.
What’s the role?
As a Fixed Income ETS Sales, Rep you will be responsible for managing and growing our Electronic Trading franchises across Fixed Income, in both participation and market share. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business, by partnering with Bloomberg for their Trading and Analysis needs.
You will have revenue metrics as well mainly throughout trading fees and will be expected to spot enterprise revenue opportunities within your accounts. All ETS Sales Reps
are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows, and ET needs. With the goals of retaining existing users, growing the participation from established firms, and onboarding new clients to our trading platforms, you will be driving impact for both ETS and the overall Enterprise Sales department.
As the forefront of our ET client engagement, you will be expected to gather, organize, and share product feedback with other internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales Mgmt, etc) to ensure we continue to deliver what the market requires for Bloomberg to become or remain the leading ET provider in all areas where we compete.
We will trust you to:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with your customers in South America
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution
- Generate revenue throughout trading fees and enterprise products sales
- Collaborate with all groups within Enterprise Sales in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base by through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs.
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- Deep understanding of financial markets and Latin American Bonds and Fixed Income derivatives, the trading process, including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity
- Strong understanding and keen interest to learn relevant aspects of regulatory, market structure and compliance impacts to electronic trading
- Knowledge of fixed-income electronic trading products and landscape
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
- Fluency in English and Spanish
We’d love to see:
- Proficiency with the Bloomberg Terminal
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.