Enterprise Solutions Internship (Estagio) - Sao Paulo
Posted Nov 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 79639
The Enterprise Solutions (ES) team is fast paced and dynamic organization with an ever expanding range of products and services. It is responsible for selling Bloomberg's Reference Data, Real-Time Data Feeds, Regulatory Solutions and the Bloomberg Asset Valuation Service (BVAL) to clients.
ES provide Bloomberg clients with the same quality data that they receive from the Bloomberg Terminal, for use within their proprietary and third party applications. We leverage the core strength of Bloomberg to build custom data solutions that address business needs around compliance, risk, workflow and other data requirements. Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions encompasses a global suite of products covering the front, middle and back offices of financial institutions. Our bespoke solutions enable organizations to achieve a consistent workflow across their enterprise. These applications include order management systems, portfolio management systems, risk and regulatory reporting systems.
What's the role?
As an Enterprise Solutions intern you'll have the opportunity to understand the flow of data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for and work together with our Sales team and Application Specialists also on campaigns and seminars.
You will join a highly motivated group responsible for representing the suite of Enterprise solutions including reference, pricing, real-time data feeds to both prospective and existing clients, including the top tier of financial institutions around the world.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage projects to support sales and client servicing groups in Enterprise Solutions
- Support lead generation and strategic / tactical analyses for sales across regions, product lines, key accounts
- Support product marketing, campaigns and new business opportunity prospection
- Provide analyses on trends across regions and product lines
- Administrative duties associated with sales, account management and client servicing workflows
- Learn the foundations of the ES product suite to assist the wider ES team in proving excellent customer service
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Availability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university
We would love to see:
Experience in the Financial Market
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. ** Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.