On any given day as a Market Specialist you will be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, and shaping product development. By evangelizing the Bloomberg Professional Service at market events and through printed material, you become the face of Bloomberg.
Comprised of former traders, portfolio managers, sales representatives, analysts, and more, the department serves as the de facto asset class experts at Bloomberg. Our team not only heightens our user base's experience and impacts sales revenue, it plays a vital role in enhancing the knowledge of our sales force and is a dedicated source of client feedback for our product development teams. The team is also able to highlight their market expertise through writing for a variety of publications.
We'll trust you to:
- Protect the existing terminal base, notably in Spanish speaking Latin America, increase product adoption, and ultimately generate sales revenue aligned to clients in the FX options space
- Build influential relationships with senior level contacts and market decision- makers
- Provide business managers with actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations, and market practices to help shape future product development for Bloomberg's FX and FX options functions
- Utilize industry events and writing content to market our products-Educate the sales force through internal trainings and seminars
- Contribute to our written content bespoke for clients
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years of practical experience in FX and FX Derivatives with solid proven valuation experience in FX Options, Forwards, Futures and Cross-Currency Swaps
- Practical experience using the Bloomberg terminal, or similar product, and applicable asset class functionality for FX and FX Options
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- Willingness to travel in the region
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required, fluency in Portuguese would be the icing on the cake
We'd love to see:
- A commercial mindset with the ability to identify and develop opportunities for other groups within the company and to build strong external networks
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.