Posted Mar 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 89809
We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Are you eager to explore the different facets of marketing – from digital, creative, events, content and everything in between? Do you seek hands-on experience in a fast paced environment? We’re looking for a marketing intern to help support our marketing team, working on a myriad of marketing activities to attract and engage our broad set of audiences.
You should be passionate about marketing strategy, eager to explore different channels of communication and have interest in working with industries including business, technology and finance.
If you are a high-energy, self-motivated and creative student, this is an opportunity to partner with Bloomberg's Latin America marketing team on developing and executing marketing programs targeting the full range of financial products prospects and customers in the region. If you are someone who puts the needs of the client first and looking for a new and challenging internship, this is the job for you!
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate with global marketing and business partners to help execute activities for marketing plans that align with sales strategies
- Assist marketing managers with activities such as webinars, live events, website updates, social media, creative development, advertising, content generation and project management
- Act as a thought-partner and advocate for marketing throughout the region
- Partner with sales teams to understand their goals, processes and clients
- Utilize multiple analytic tools to track and evaluate performance of individual initiatives and overall regional success
- Help the team with LatAm translation vendors
You'll need to have:
- Creativity & Enthusiasm
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team setting
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Sharp editing and basic website maintenance skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Availability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university
- Keen interest in financial markets (though experience or finance qualification not required)
We would love to see:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Previous experience with Marketing
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.