Marketing Manager - LatAm (São Paulo)
Posted Feb 21, 2020 - Requisition No. 81479
Bloomberg's Marketing team is looking for a proven and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our Sao Paulo based team. In this role, you will have a huge impact on our business and you'll help to ensure that our solutions are well-known to our target customers in the financial and corporate communities in Latin America.
You will support the product and sales teams to provide marketing expertise and solutions that they need to help sell our products effectively. You will define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and/or nurture existing client relationships for all of Bloomberg’s businesses in the region.
This role will also require working with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders globally to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to manage a high volume of projects, embrace autonomy and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities, create clear marketing objectives and manage execution from strategic planning to implementation, leveraging all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Work closely with other marketing managers globally to align efforts and consistency
- Prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders simultaneously
- Ensure integration between all marketing activities planned for each of your audiences
- You'll become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure support the overall brand and company goals
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
You will need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in an integrated marketing role
- Some understanding of the financial services markets
- A successful track record in B2B marketing
- The ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn new markets and products
- Be fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we thing you’re a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.