Marketing and Design Intern
Posted Sep 29, 2023 - Requisition No. 120541
We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Are you eager to explore the different facets of marketing – from digital, creative and design, events, content and everything in between? Do you seek hands-on experience in a fast paced environment? We’re looking for a marketing intern to help support our marketing team, working on a myriad of marketing activities to attract and engage our broad set of audiences.
You should be passionate about marketing strategy, eager to explore different channels of communication and have interest in working with industries including business, technology and finance.
If you are a high-energy, self-motivated and creative student, with a keen eye for design - this is an opportunity to partner with Bloomberg's Latin America marketing team on developing and executing marketing programs targeting the full range of financial products prospects and customers in the region. If you are someone who puts the needs of the client first and looking for a new and challenging internship, this is the job for you!
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing and business partners to help execute activities for marketing plans that align with sales strategies.
- Assist marketing managers with activities such as webinars, live events, website updates, social media, creative development, advertising, content generation and project management.
- Act as a thought-partner and advocate for marketing throughout the region
- Partner with sales teams to understand their goals, processes and clients.
- Utilize multiple analytic tools to track and evaluate performance of individual initiatives and overall regional success.
- Help the team with content translation and localization with vendors.
- Partner with Studio designers globally to create and maintain a wide range of marketing design assets.
You'll need to have:
- Creativity & Enthusiasm.
- Extraordinary organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team setting.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Availability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university.
- Keen interest in financial markets (though experience or finance qualification not required).
- An interest in developing your design skills and learning Adobe Suite programs.
- Ability to receive and implement design feedback through layout revisions.
- Knowledge of quality typography, imagery selection/manipulation, and fundamental design layout skills.
We would love to see:
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Previous experience with Marketing & Design.
- Sharp editing and basic website maintenance skills.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly InDesign and Illustrator.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.